We will not, without your permission, sell, publish, rent, trade or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
JuvodHR Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information gathered while using our Web site or our mobile applications. By using our Web site, you are agreeing to the collection and use of personal and company information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
The privacy policies described on this page apply to all registered users and/or visitors to www.JuvodHR.com and our mobile applications.
Information CollectedWe collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card.
- Your user name and password to allow access to our website.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, or business type, employee names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, hire dates, job titles, job descriptions, performance reviews.
- Information from integrated services that you specifically authorize, including QuickBooks.
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- User feedback and community discussions at our site.
- Operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our service. Allow you to utilize and import information from QuickBooks.
- If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
- Send you service updates and marketing communications. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails
- If there are suspected illegal activities, suspected fraudulent activities, violations of the Terms of Service, to protect the interests of our users or others, or as otherwise required by law.
- In the event JuvodHR goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through this web site or our mobile applications may be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our Web site (www.juvodhr.com) for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Use of Web Site and Mobile Applications
JuvodHR, or JuvodHR-authorized service providers, may observe your activities, preferences, and transactional data relating to your use of this web site, our mobile applications, and our services. We may use this collected or logged information to diagnose web site or mobile application technical problems. JuvodHR or our authorized service provider may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout this web site. If you have submitted contact information via forms on the site, JuvodHR may use information from cookies and web beacons to provide you with information about the Company and the Service.
Third-Party Web Sites
This Web site may contain links to other sites that may not be owned or controlled by JuvodHR. Please be aware that JuvodHR is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. JuvodHR uses Stripe for credit card processing, Zendesk for help desk support, and Google Analytics as well as others. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site or JuvodHR mobile applications.
We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as firewalls, and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Users of our site(s) are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any JuvodHR site(s). In order to protect you and your data, JuvodHR may suspend your use of a site or our mobile applications, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of any JuvodHR site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of this information given the open nature and resulting instability of the Internet and World Wide Web, and we make no representations or warranties as to the effectiveness of our security and assume no liability for security breaches or any failure in the security of your computer equipment, your internet service provider or other networks and communications providers.
Correcting & Updating Your Information
If you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting support@JuvodHR.com or by regular mail addressed to:JuvodHR Inc.
230 E. Ohio Street
Chicago, IL. 60611
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by email.